Welcome to our 16th Annual Rock House Music Festival.
featuring: The Whispering Willows, The Lacewings, Jeff Porter, Sad Daddy, Snaps for Sinners, and The Way Down Wanderers, June 6th, 2020. at beautiful Flavie Lear Field in Downtown Reeds Spring MO.
Bring your own lawn chairs, and spend the day with us.
Gates open at 1:30 pm.
The ticket price will be $35 at the gate.
Get your advanced tickets on our website now for $30. https://rockhousecenterforthearts.org/calendar-tickets
We'll have plenty of food vendors, Arts, and Craft vendors, and a variety of drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol) for purchase on-site.
No smoking and no glass will be permitted on the festival grounds.
No alcohol can be brought onto the festival grounds.
Free admission for kids 12 years old and younger.
2 pm - The Whispering Willows
3 pm - The Lacewings
4 pm - Jeff Porter
5 pm - Sad Daddy
6:30 pm - Snaps for Sinners
8:00 pm - The Way Down Wanderers
Joann McMillan will be back with her amazing puppets for ALL ages!
We have a great special for our campers who want to attend The 16th Annual Rock House Music Fest featuring The Way Down Wanders, Sad Daddy, Snaps for Sinners. Jeff Porter, The Lacewings and The Whispering Willows. $40 will get you a ticket for the festival plus camping and access to the late-Night stage featuring Kadela with surprise guests all night long! This is a private, pristine forested camping area a little over a mile from our Festival. It will be limited to 60 people so get your tickets soon! https://rockhousecenterforthearts.org/calendar-tickets
This is a rain or shine event but we're hoping for mostly shine. No refunds. There will be a large rain or shade tent on the festival grounds.
Check out the applications for Vendor's Spaces, and Sponsorship levels below.
Vendor’s Application for the 16th Annual Rock House Music Festival, June 6th, 2020
Flavie Lear Field (next to Reeds Spring City Hall) 22601 Main St, Reeds Spring, MO 65737
Thank you for your interest in the 16th Annual Rock House Music Festival!
Please take a moment to review and complete the registration form. Upon receipt, we will contact you and let you know that we have received your application and payment. You will receive 2 festival passes.
Please print out form and mail to Rock House Center for the Arts, PO Box 33, Reeds Spring, MO 65737Make checks out to RHCA. Or pay online by going to our website: www.rockhousecenterforthearts.org click on our “donate” button and write “vendor’s fee” We are looking forward to a successful event for our vendors!
Company/ Organization:__________________________________________________________ Address:_______________________________________________________________________ City:_______________________________________ State:___ ___ Zip:____________________ Phone:____________________________cell___________________________ Email:_______________________________________________________
Product Description: _____________________________________________________________
BOOTH FEE: Food and non-alcoholic beverages-$75. Arts and Crafts, Clothing, Plants, other-$50 Nonprofit booths-Free
● Taxes: All vendors, except nonprofits, should have a Missouri sales tax identification number. The appropriate state and city sales tax should be collected unless the seller has a state sales tax exemption certificate. A city license is not required. Food and Beverage vendors need appropriate state/county licenses.
● Payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the festival date to reserve a spot. Space reserved is 12ft x 12ft.
● All vendors will have access to electricity. Bring an extension cord. (One circuit, 20 amps, 115 volts, a total of 2,000 watts) ● If you are staying open late you will need to bring your own lighting.
● Please let us know ahead of time if you will need access to water.
● Vendors must be set up by 1 pm on Saturday with Friday night available for early birds, "take down" time is no earlier than 8 pm. Please let us know if you need to leave earlier than 10 pm.
● The Festival will run from 1:30 pm -10 pm. You will receive by mail your booth space number, 2 free passes to the festival and upfront parking pass. If you have questions prior to the day of the event or have special requirements, please contact Jeanette Bair- (417)272-8386. You can also email email@example.com
Rock House Center for the Arts is looking for Festival Sponsors to help us make this year's Rock House Music Festival the best it can be. With your support, we will continue to bring some of the best live music in Americana, Roots and Folk genre to Reeds Spring MO.
We are looking for the Main Stage Sponsorship. For $5,000 tax-deductible donation, we will name our main stage after you or your corporation!
Please consider becoming a sponsor for the
16th Annual Rock House Music Festival
June 6th, 2020, in beautiful downtown Reeds Spring, MO.
Over the last 15 years, our music festival has grown in attendance and we anticipate over 1,000 attendees this year with The Way Down Wanderers as our headliner. Flavie Lear Field allows us to accommodate the increased numbers of attendees we anticipate. This location is near the historical Work Project Administration building and on city municipal property. This unique space will provide plenty of grassy area for the festival and plenty of parking space as well.
The Rock House Music Festival has a great lineup this year with The Whispering Willows, The Lacewings, Jeff Porter (of The Rainmakers), Snaps for Sinners, Sad Daddy and The Way Down Wanderers. Joann McMillian will be returning with her giant puppets for all ages!
With your support, we will:
· Provide a professional outdoor concert with adequate staging, sound, and lighting.
· Provide a shade tent
· Provide compostable cutlery, plates and cups for our vendors to use.
· Provide portable toilets including a handicap facility for our event
· Provide signage for our event including a 26-foot stage banner, 2 12-foot road banners, 10 small directional signs, and a performer’s line-up sign
· Hospitality for our Musicians and volunteers.
- Sound, lights, and stage: $5,000.00
- Shade tent: $500.00
- Misc. supplies: $100.00
- Compostable serving items: $350.00 6 portable toilets ($80 each) plus 1 handicap ($100): $500.00
- Hospitality for our musicians: $300.00.
- Signage and advertising: $500.00.
- Bands: $6,000.00
$5,000 Diamond level: Exclusive Main Stage Name. Your company’s name mentioned in all forms of publicity for our 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival. Your name or corporate logo on our flyers, stage banner and Rock House Sponsor board. Private festival shade tent with tables and chairs, 12 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$1,000 Marble level: Your name mentioned in all forms of publicity for our 13th Annual Rock House Music Festival Your name or corporate logo on our flyers and Rock House Sponsor board, 6 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$500 Granite level: Your name or corporate logo on our flyers, and Rock House Sponsor board, 4 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$100 Sandstone level: Your name on our Rock House Sponsor board, 2 festival passes, VIP parking
We are asking for sponsorship to make this event the most spectacular music festival this area has ever seen!
Thank you for your consideration.
Jeanette Bair, President
Rock House Center for the Arts
PO Box 33 Reeds Spring MO 65737