Okay Folks, Here we go again!
We are moving forward with our plans for The Rock House Music Festival June 4th, 2022! As we finalized bands and vendors please mark your calendars. This will more than likely evolve into a two-day festival featuring a Friday night stage and camping at the Old Wilderness Campground. Be on the lookout for two-day passes including camping in the next week or so. Earlybird tickets will go on sale on Feb. 4th (my birthday) and will only be on sale for 1 week. They will be at an extremely discounted rate so be watching for these. We will be announcing the lineup by the end of the month! I am so excited about this festival and all the possibilities! If you are not signed up to our website do it now so you'll be the first to hear about the line-up and the Early-bird tickets sales.
Much love to all that support live music and our mission here at The Rock House Center for the Arts.
Vendor’s Application for the 16th Annual Rock House Music Festival, June 4th, 2022
Flavie Lear Field (next to Reeds Spring City Hall) 22601 Main St, Reeds Spring, MO 65737
Thank you for your interest in the 16th Annual Rock House Music Festival!
Please take a moment to review and complete the registration form. Upon receipt, we will contact you and let you know that we have received your application and payment. You will receive 2 festival passes.
Please print out form and mail to Rock House Center for the Arts, PO Box 33, Reeds Spring, MO 65737Make checks out to RHCA. Or pay online by going to our website: www.rockhousecenterforthearts.org click on our “donate” button and write “vendor’s fee” We are looking forward to a successful event for our vendors!
Company/ Organization:__________________________________________________________ Address:_______________________________________________________________________ City:_______________________________________ State:___ ___ Zip:____________________ Phone:____________________________cell___________________________ Email:_______________________________________________________
Product Description: _____________________________________________________________
BOOTH FEE: Food and non-alcoholic beverages-$75. Arts and Crafts, Clothing, Plants, other-$50 Nonprofit booths-Free
● Taxes: All vendors, except nonprofits, should have a Missouri sales tax identification number. The appropriate state and city sales tax should be collected unless the seller has a state sales tax exemption certificate. A city license is not required. Food and Beverage vendors need appropriate state/county licenses.
● Payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the festival date to reserve a spot. Space reserved is 12ft x 12ft.
● All vendors will have access to electricity. Bring an extension cord. (One circuit, 20 amps, 115 volts, a total of 2,000 watts) ● If you are staying open late you will need to bring your own lighting.
● Please let us know ahead of time if you will need access to water.
● Vendors must be set up by 1 pm on Saturday with Friday night available for early birds, "take down" time is no earlier than 8 pm. Please let us know if you need to leave earlier than 10 pm.
● The Festival will run from 1:30 pm -10 pm. You will receive by mail your booth space number, 2 free passes to the festival and upfront parking pass. If you have questions prior to the day of the event or have special requirements, please contact Jeanette Bair- (417)272-8386. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock House Center for the Arts is looking for Festival Sponsors to help us make this year's Rock House Music Festival the best it can be. With your support, we will continue to bring some of the best live music in Americana, Roots and Folk genre to Reeds Spring MO.
We are looking for the Main Stage Sponsorship. For $5,000 tax-deductible donation, we will name our main stage after you or your corporation!
Please consider becoming a sponsor for the
16th Annual Rock House Music Festival
June 4th, 2022, in beautiful downtown Reeds Spring, MO.
Over the last 15 years, our music festival has grown in attendance and we anticipate over 1,000 attendees this year with The Way Down Wanderers as our headliner. Flavie Lear Field allows us to accommodate the increased numbers of attendees we anticipate. This location is near the historical Work Project Administration building and on city municipal property. This unique space will provide plenty of grassy area for the festival and plenty of parking space as well.
The Rock House Music Festival has a great lineup this year with our headliner, The Way Down Wanderers.
With your support, we will:
· Provide a professional outdoor concert with adequate staging, sound, and lighting.
· Provide a shade tent
· Provide compostable cutlery, plates and cups for our vendors to use.
· Provide portable toilets including a handicap facility for our event
· Provide signage for our event including a 26-foot stage banner, 2 12-foot road banners, 10 small directional signs, and a performer’s line-up sign
· Hospitality for our Musicians and volunteers.
- Sound, lights, and stage: $5,000.00
- Shade tent: $500.00
- Misc. supplies: $100.00
- Compostable serving items: $350.00 6 portable toilets ($80 each) plus 1 handicap ($100): $500.00
- Hospitality for our musicians: $300.00.
- Signage and advertising: $500.00.
- Bands: $6,000.00
$5,000 Diamond level: Exclusive Main Stage Name. Your company’s name mentioned in all forms of publicity for our 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival. Your name or corporate logo on our flyers, stage banner and Rock House Sponsor board. Private festival shade tent with tables and chairs, 12 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$1,000 Marble level: Your name mentioned in all forms of publicity for our 13th Annual Rock House Music Festival Your name or corporate logo on our flyers and Rock House Sponsor board, 6 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$500 Granite level: Your name or corporate logo on our flyers, and Rock House Sponsor board, 4 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$100 Sandstone level: Your name on our Rock House Sponsor board, 2 festival passes, VIP parking
We are asking for sponsorship to make this event the most spectacular music festival this area has ever seen!
Thank you for your consideration.
Jeanette Bair, President
Rock House Center for the Arts
PO Box 33 Reeds Spring MO 65737