Welcome to our 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival.
featuring: Big Smith, June 2nd, 2018
Bring your own lawn chairs, and spend the day with us.
Gates open at 1:00 pm.
Ticket price will be $30 at the gate so get your advance tickets on our website now for $25.
We'll have plenty of food vendors, Arts and Craft vendors, Beer vendors and a variety of drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol) for purchase on site.
No smoking, no glass will be permitted on the festival grounds.
No alcohol can be brought onto the festival grounds. Free admission for kids 12 years old and younger.
2:00: We'll start things off with our 3 singer/songwriter finalists.
2:30: Dawn Larson (Last year's Singer/Songwriter winner)
4:15: Patrick Mureithi Band
5:45: Smokey and the Mirror
7:30: Wildflower Review
9:00: Big Smith
This is a rain or shine event but we're hoping for mostly shine. No refunds.
Check out the applications for our Singer/Songwriter Competition, Vendor's Spaces, and Sponsorship levels below.
$20 per entry. Deadline: April 30th
Prizes: 3rd place: $25, 2nd place: $50, 1st place:$100, and an opening set for The 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival June 2nd, 2018
All entries must be the original work of contestant and shall not infringe on any copyright or any other rights of any third party. A contestant may enter as many songs as desired, but this does not necessarily increase the chances of winning.
First place winner from last year may not re-enter. Second and third place winners from year may not re-enter the same song. Artists paid to perform at The 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival are not eligible to enter.
Each song submitted must have both instrumentation and lyrics. NO INSTRUMENTAL.
Singer/songwriters may have one accompanying musician
Online entry form and signature on entry form constitutes each song submitted is an original work and releases The Rock House Center for the Arts and The 13th Annual Rock House Music Festival from all liability. The entry also constitutes permission to use winner's name and likeness for future advertising and publicity without compensation.
Only entries submitted according to the rules will be considered. No deadline extensions. No exceptions. Entry fees are non-refundable. Winning entries must be able to perform their song live in the finals at the 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival, June 2nd at 2:00 pm.
$20 per entry
Submit your video to email@example.com
You may pay online by going to www.rockhousecenterforthearts.org and click on the donate button, then write in the comment space: Your Name, Name of your song, your email address, and phone number. Or you can mail your payment to RHCA, P.O. Box 33, Reeds Spring MO. 65737. Please reference your song and provide the above contact information.
Vendor’s Application for the 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival, June 2rd, 2018
Flavie Lear Field (next to Reeds Spring City Hall) 22601 Main St, Reeds Spring, MO 65737
Thank you for your interest in the 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival!
Please take a moment to review and complete the registration form. Upon receipt, we will contact you and let you know that we have received your application and payment. You will receive 2 festival passes.
Please print out form and mail to: Rock House Center for the Arts, PO Box 33, Reeds Spring, MO 65737Make checks out to: RHCA. Or pay online by going to our website: www.rockhousecenterforthearts.org click on our “donate” button and write “vendor’s fee” We are looking forward to a successful event for our vendors!
Company/ Organization:__________________________________________________________ Address:_______________________________________________________________________ City:_______________________________________ State:___ ___ Zip:____________________ Phone:____________________________cell___________________________ Email:_______________________________________________________
Product Description: _____________________________________________________________
BOOTH FEE: Food and non-alcoholic beverages-$75. Arts and Crafts, Clothing, Plants, other-$50 Nonprofit booths-Free
● Taxes: All vendors, except nonprofits, should have a Missouri sales tax identification number. The appropriate state and city sales tax should be collected unless the seller has a state sales tax exemption certificate. A city License is not required. Food and Beverage vendors need appropriate state/county licenses.
● Payment must be received 2 weeks prior to the festival date to reserve a spot. Space reserved is 12ft x 12ft.
● All vendors will have access to electricity. Bring an extension cord. (One circuit, 20 amps, 115 volts, total of 2,000 watts) ● If you are staying late you will need to bring your own lighting.
● Please let us know ahead of time if you will need access to water.
● Vendors must be set up by 1 pm on Saturday with Friday night available for early birds, "take down" time is no earlier than 8 pm. Please let us know if you need to leave earlier than 11 pm.
● The Festival will run from 2pm-11pm. You will receive by mail your booth space number, 2 free passes to the festival and upfront parking pass. If you have questions prior to the day of the event or have special requirements, please contact Jeanette Bair- (417)272-8386, cell: 339-9396 You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock House Center for the Arts is looking for Festival Sponsors to help us make this year's Rock House Music Festival the best it can be. With your support, we will continue to bring some of the best live music in Americana, Roots and Folk genre to Reeds Spring MO.
We are looking for the Main Stage Sponsorship. For $5,000 tax deductible donation, we will name our main stage after you or your corporation!
Please consider becoming a sponsor for the
14th Annual Rock House Music Festival
June 2nd, 2018, in beautiful downtown Reeds Spring, MO.
Over the last 13 years, our music festival has grown in attendance and we anticipate over 1,000 attendees this year with Big Smith as our headliner. Flavie Lear Field allows us to accommodate the increased numbers of attendees we anticipate. This location is near the historical Work Project Administration building and on city municipal property. This unique space will provide plenty of grassy area for the festival and plenty of parking space as well.
The Rock House Music Festival has a great lineup this year with Big Smith, The Wildflower Review,.
With your support, we will:
· Provide a professional outdoor concert with adequate staging, sound, and lighting.
· Provide a shade tent
· Provide compostable cutlery, plates and cups for our vendors to use.
· Provide portable toilets including a handicap facility for our event
· Provide signage for our event including a 26-foot stage banner, 2 12-foot road banners, 10 small directional signs, and a performer’s line-up sign
· Hospitality for our Musicians and volunteers.
- Sound, lights and stage: $5,000.00
- Shade tent: $500.00
- Misc. supplies: $100.00
- Compostable serving items: $350.00 6 portable toilets ($80 each) plus 1 handicap ($100): $500.00
- Hospitality for our musicians: $300.00.
- Signage and advertising: $500.00.
- Bands: $6,000.00
$5,000 Diamond level: Exclusive Main Stage Name. Your company’s name mentioned in all forms of publicity for our 14th Annual Rock House Music Festival. Your name or corporate logo on our flyers, stage banner and Rock House Sponsor board. Private festival shade tent with tables and chairs, 12 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$1,000 Marble level: Your name mentioned in all forms of publicity for our 13th Annual Rock House Music Festival Your name or corporate logo on our flyers and Rock House Sponsor board, 6 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$500 Granite level: Your name or corporate logo on our flyers, and Rock House Sponsor board, 4 festival passes, and VIP parking.
$100 Sandstone level: Your name on our Rock House Sponsor board, 2 festival passes, VIP parking
We are asking for sponsorships to make this event the most spectacular music festival this area has ever seen!
Thank you for your consideration.
Jeanette Bair, President
Rock House Center for the Arts
PO Box 33 Reeds Spring MO 65737